Category List

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Valentine Wafer Cookies. Okay, now seriously...this just might be my fav pin on this board so far. Simplicity is the name of the game in my book and who would have thought strawberry wafers could be transformed into these charming little gems? People.......absolutely adorable!

marshmallow, dipped in chocolate, topped with candy
marshmallow, dipped in chocolate, topped with candy
Click here to download
Valentine Wafer Cookies. Okay, now seriously...this just might be my fav pin on this board so far. Simplicity is the name of the game in my book and who would have thought strawberry wafers could be transformed into these charming little gems? People.......absolutely adorable!
Valentine Wafer Cookies. Okay, now seriously...this just might be my fav pin on this board so far. Simplicity is the name of the game in my book and who would have thought strawberry wafers could be transformed into these charming little gems? People.......absolutely adorable!
Click here to download
candy corn party
candy corn party
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment