Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Candy Corn Oreo Truffles - 1 (10.5 ounce) package Candy Corn Oreo Cookies, 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces Vanilla Candy Melts, 1.5 teaspoons vegetable shortening. For the Garnish - orange and yellow candy melts for drizzling candy corn, festive sprinkles.

Candy milkshakes
Candy milkshakes
Click here to download
Colorido pastel
Colorido pastel
Click here to download
Tag me in a pitc of me and I will make my fave one of me my pic
Tag me in a pitc of me and I will make my fave one of me my pic
Click here to download
Valentine's Day brownies. *heart* the hearts
Valentine's Day brownies. *heart* the hearts
Click here to download
Candy Corn Oreo Truffles - 1 (10.5 ounce) package Candy Corn Oreo Cookies, 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces Vanilla Candy Melts, 1.5 teaspoons vegetable shortening. For the Garnish - orange and yellow candy melts for drizzling candy corn, festive sprinkles.
Candy Corn Oreo Truffles - 1 (10.5 ounce) package Candy Corn Oreo Cookies, 4 ounces cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces Vanilla Candy Melts, 1.5 teaspoons vegetable shortening. For the Garnish - orange and yellow candy melts for drizzling candy corn, festive sprinkles.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment